Cheap Windows 8.1 VPN Setup
Using Windows 8.1 can cause some issues with VPN setup, but it is quite simple. Cheap Windows 8.1 VPN setup that enables you to have access to a private network from exterior locations. A VPN is a virtual private network, VPN stands for Virtual Private Networks, is a quick and easy solution that makes computer appears as if it is coming from a different location. While transferring the data, keep secure, especially on Public Wi-Fi network in places like airports and coffee shops, to ensure no one steals your any information. To set up the VPN, you need to have the IP address of the specific VPN server in addition to all of the necessary account details. You may also need a unique configuration of the technology to maintain a connection successfully. For the cheap Windows 8.1 VPN client, the setup should be relatively straightforward and allow for access to the necessary servers.
How to set up a VPN Connection in Windows 8.1
A (VPN) Virtual Private Networks provide an easy way to extend a private network across the Internet and gain access to them when needed, in a secure manner. You may use a VPN to connect to the network from your workplace, or your home network when you are on the go. Windows 8 offer features that enable you to create, configure and use VPN connections.
To configure a VPN to access your home or office network then follow the instruction below:
- To start Press “Windows” + “R” keys to load the Run dialog box.
- Type “control panel” and press Enter.
- Then Control Panel double-click to open “Network and SharingCenter”.
- At “Network and Sharing Center” themain screen, click “Set up a new connection or network”.
- Then Highlight the “Connect to a workplace” option and click “Next”.
- Click “Use my Internet connection (VPN)”.
- Type the VPN’s server public IP Address.
- Type your (VPN) user name and password and click “Connect”.
- User name and Password are correct then you should successfully connect to your VPN network.
Best VPN for Windows 8.1
Our criteria for choosing the best VPN for Windows 8.1 include:
- Logging policy
- App design
- Customer support
- Ability to unblock websites
Here are the best VPNs for Windows 8.1
CASVPN is a highly reputable VPN provider and a popular choice for many VPN users. It is also one of the best VPN for Windows with a supported app that is immensely easy to use on any Windows version. Whether you want to access unblocked websites or want to protect your online privacy against snoopers, hackers, and government surveillance, CASVPN does it all with their compatible VPN for Windows app.
- Incredibly fast servers
- File sharing and streaming without bandwidth limitations
- Unblock websites
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- 7-day money-back guarantee.
- Slightly Expensive rather than competitor
Solving the Issues of Cheap Windows 8.1 VPN
The issue of Cheap Windows 8.1 VPN can be easily solved through a quick assessment of your connections and security settings and enable you to get the access you need. Windows 8.1 and a VPN connection can work smoothly together and provide you great system operations to fulfill all your needs.