How to secure android device through VPN?
Nowadays, Countless Android apps have been exposed as dangerous security threats, stealing your bandwidth, infecting devices with malware and also exposing your private information to third parties. Google is regularly removing malware-infested apps from the Play store. And many of them are highly rated and trusted by millions of users.
Many people are turning to virtual private networks (VPNs) for added security and privacy, and allowing access blocked content. But be attentive when considering VPN apps for your Android device.
Using a VPN is essential for securing, protecting, and anonymizing your online activity. This is especially important in countries with mass surveillance and internet service providers recording user activity (United States, United Kingdom, and much of Europe).
VPNs are rapidly growing in popularity among Android users. A good VPN is the best privacy tool for securing your Android device by encrypting your internet connection.
When using a VPN on an Android device, you have two options:
- By using the built-in VPN functionality on your Android device. With this option, users will only need to import the VPN configuration files and then configure everything properly in your Android settings. This setup method is very stable and secure – and you won’t have to rely on more apps.
- Use a secure and high quality Android VPN app. Given that many Android VPN apps are not safe; you should be careful with this option. On a positive note, using a good app is more convenient and easy to use.
Here is a great option:
The Best VPN for Android
By using a VPN (virtual private network) service, you can ensure that all of your internet communication is encrypted and potentially protected from prying eyes. You can also use it to connect to servers in different countries and gain access to the best shows and movies. There are many services on offer so it can be tough to find the best VPN for Android.
With CASVPN, you have a choice of more than 150+ server in 57 countries around the world. It is reliable and touts excellent 24/7 customer support, along with support for 256-bit encryption. This app is straightforward to use. This VPN provides a list of viable locations to connect with, and it usually works pretty well, allowing you to connect within seconds.
CASVPN allows split tunneling so that you can route some of your device traffic through the VPN, but let the rest access the internet directly, if you so desire. The service is based in Hong Kong.
You can try CASVPN free for 7 days. After that, you’re looking at spending $11.95 per month, $59.7 for six months, or $95.4 for a year. The feature set is the same across the board, though, and each option comes with a 7-day, money-back guarantee.
The secure android device setups provide you the following advantage.
- All internet traffic is encrypted, secured and anonymized by going through your VPN configuration.
- Malware, Advertisement, and tracking domains are now blocked.
- If you need to use messaging, all communications/messages will be secured with end-to-end 256-bit encryption.
- Android settings will provide you with further security and privacy.