Here are some of the serious threats to your privacy and security, and how a VPN can fight them off.
A variety of Security Threats
Here are some of the common security threats you may come across:
- Malware. Spyware, viruses and other malware expand through the internet like a zombie curse. Due to this they invade and damage your device without your knowledge.
- Data Vampires. ISPs, Search Engines and social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook collect your particular information and sell it to third parties.
- Censorship. It is one issue that many governments use to hide and/ block free speech, restricting the content that citizens can access online.
- Geoblocking. Some online websites and online services use a field of magical force to control what you see online. Limiting users of certain locations from accessing sites.
- Hijackers. The web is searching for a gap in your security and use those to hack in and install code. A few hijackers use botnets to collect the processing power.
- Spying eyes. Many ISPs spy on you and without speaking (silently) log your browsing activity. These ISPs sells your browsing data to different marketing companies.
- Hackers. Hackers are stealing the identity due to a connection with inadequate security.
VPN is the best way to protect yourself is to make sure all your traffic is encrypted and going to a secure location. If anybody tries to intercept encrypted information, all they’re going to see is a string of gibberish. The simplest way to encrypt everything when you’re traveling is with a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
The greater the VPN service, the better the security you receive allowing you to have your mind at ease.
CASVPN is amongst some of the best VPN on the Internet. It touts a massive network of over 150+ servers in 57 countries across the world, optimized for fast connections and available for most major operating systems from computers to mobile devices. It protects up to five devices simultaneously while supporting all major operating systems.
CASVPN has a quick and easy setup process which makes it a perfect match for VPN Beginners. CASVPN provides you with military grade 256-bit AES encryption, safeguarding all data that you access and transmit of a connection. When VPN is connected to any of remote servers, for an ISP, your IP will show as it belongs to that location, hiding your true location.
The company also offers a 7-days money-back guarantee and 24/7 customer support service. So if you don’t like it, it’s easy to have the money refunded.
VPN doesn’t prevent all forms of cybercrime, it does assist in preventing many types of cyber-attacks, especially those that offer strong firewalls. To choose a VPN for those who store a lot of personal and business-related information on the Internet, it’s often a good investment to use a secure tunnel.